The lovely handwritten love letter in which iconic designer Charles Eames, born on June 17, 1907, proposed to his future wife and creative partner Ray.
Some lovely limited-edition Eames prints, with 100% of proceed benefiting the preservation of The Eames House.
02. Notice the ordinary
03. Preserve the ephemeral
04. Design not for the elite but for the masses
05. Explain it to a child
06. Get lost in the content
07. Get to the heart of the matter
08. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
09. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
10. Zoom out
12. Prototype it
14. Make design your life… and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind.
Keith Yamashita on the 15 things Charles and Ray Eames teach us.
Or, hear it from the horse’s mouth – 15 timeless quotes by Charles Eames.
Legendary designer Charles Eames, who would have been 105 today.
On that note, how to find your purpose and do what you love.